Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

#ExpRunway a fashion soirée done right

Spring has sprung in South Beach which means my inbox is filling up with more and more events to attend and I couldn't be happier. My favorite superwoman +D'ana Nunez , invited me to attend an +EXPRESS fashion show being held at the Raleigh Hotel which I attended yesterday after work in a leather Express black leather skirt and an old H&M mustard shirt. Fashionable.That's the only bad news, swear.

I gave my name to the "guy" at the door and he quickly provided me with a backstage access pass. Nice. I met up with D'ana and other fashion bloggers in a cabana set up with Express branded swag bag items and Voli Vodka next to its respective mixers. Touche Express, touche. Walking around, there were key factors to the event that as a social media freak, I would like to give extreme kudos for:

The Sand Sculpture, how many times do you think this was instagramed?
Sweet backstage access
Express and Voli= Perfect Combo

+D'ana Nunez, Fiercely pouring me a drink
A cabana next to Kate Upton

Free Manis from Candy Coat Nail Boutique
And then there was the holy grail of a call to action. The Express Runway live feed wall stood elegantly by itself encouraging you to hashtag, follow, tweet all while trying to find yourself on the incoming posts on the screen. It was all so overwhelming and absolutely perfect. This is how you throw an event. This is how you blow the mind of the girl that may not be that into fashion, but that shops your brand and that will more than likely blog about you later.


Oh yeah, this was about a fashion show. Click HERE to see a nice front row clip.

Where to next Miami? 

Xoxo, 
Social Media Girl







No comments:

Post a Comment