Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Summer in South Florida- My 2014 Photo Recap



Since moving to Florida and no matter what city I have lived in, I was always a Fort Lauderdale girl. When anybody mentioned their birthday or event would be in Miami, I remember always reconsidering how good of a friend they were if they were to have me drive "down south". I loved everything about Fort Lauderdale: From their not so original restaurants to the cool coffee shop not everybody knew about. Last year, I noticed my whole perceptive change. "Down south" was seeing me more than my original love.

This summer was my first summer official summer in Miami Beach. After working for a year as a social media manager and networking like crazy, I  quickly came to realize that Miami is nothing like my slow paced Fort Lauderdale and that every day "You're in Miami Bitch".

A look back at my #summer14. A mix between good friends, sweet events and food & cocktails of course.

Skipping out on MBFW and having laughs at +Freehand Miami 


Supporting Friend, Hostess and Poetess at Blend the Femme, Segovia Pagan 
July 9, 2014:  Malibu Island Spiced Summer Soiree at the +Mondrian South Beach Hotel with +Lauren Conrad



You're Welcome ;)
Lauren Conrad
Jilly Hendrix

Good eats with a side of trendy crafted cocktails:

Michael Mina 74 +Fontainebleau Miami Beach 

Octopus Ceviche at 15 Steps 
Gold rimmed smoked bourbon at 15 Steps

Fort Lauderdale catches up later in the summer with a new crafted cocktail bar, a new favorite salad and a restaurant that has become a regular:

Bar Stache, Downtown Fort Lauderdale
Smoked bourbon (because if you have it, I'm having it)
Magic Potions at Bar Stache
Crispy chunks of warm pork belly, cool crisp watermelon and feta tossed in a light vinaigrette and a hint of fresh mint from 13Even
S3 Sampler. Food is also some of the best in Fort Lauderdale!



No comments:

Post a Comment