Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Seed Food & Wine Updates: Save the Date!

Hello my health conscious friends!

As a committee member of +Seed Food & Wine Festival it is my pleasure to invite you to a couple of upcoming events (all good for you of course!).

Now, most of you know 2 things about me: 1. I eat almost everything (shame on me) and 2. I complain constantly of not having good food options in Broward. After going to my first committee meeting and trying so many delicious vegan options (local and national), this has all changed. Not only were these delicious treats good for you, they are also readily available in our own neighborhoods! Shawnees Greenthumb Popcorn is a great example, available at +Whole Foods Market all throughout Florida. Warning: this popcorn is ALL organic and HIGHLY addictive! I was also told about +Green Bar & Kitchen which I have yet to try and is located in Fort Lauderdale (I'll let you know when I go, maybe you'll join).

Now for the opening and upcoming events you all came here for:

 Parlour Vegan Bakery 1487 S University Drive, Plantation (in the ONE shopping center)

On May 16th from 10 A.M. to 7 P.M. come out to the Parlour Vegan Bakery's GRAND OPENING! There will be plenty of goodies for you to try and the place is super adorable. A plus? It's in Broward for all you northern folks!


On May 21st +Loren Pulitzer is hosting a cooking class and tasting at Simple Steps in Miami. At this event you will learn how to cook easy and equally delicious plant based recipes. RSVP at info@simplesteps.me, cost is $35.

SAVE THE DATE:



+Seed Food & Wine Festival is back November 18-22! With an outdoor yoga event, a burger battle, a "Sprout Day" for kids and a festival that promises to be bigger and better than last year's, Seed Food & Wine is fun for your entire healthy-living lovin' family. Learn more about this 5 day festival HERE and stay tuned for more plant-based focused events to come!

Xoxo, 
Social Media Girl (and now participator of #meatlessmondays





No comments:

Post a Comment