Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fashion Happy Hour

I swear after doing the Experience Eden project with +D'ana Nunez, all I did in January was attend +Miami Fashion Bloggers events. The latest one was +Valentina L's Fashion Happy Hour on January 31st. This was the first time I had been to one of her events, so I was excited to attend.

 Fashion Happy Hour
My prior desire to be nowhere near anything that required shopping, has changed. As soon as I saw the vendors cute little setups I was drawn to do/buy something. Candy Coat nail boutique was the vendor that first caught my eye. Though I didn't get my nails done that day, I am surely going to visit them soon. I did buy a cute black little flower halo however from Haute Blossom.

Flower Halo's from Haute Blossom
There was also great music performed by a sultry-voiced young woman named Carly Joe. Check out this video of Carly singing Drake's "Hold On We're Going Home" hit.

Overall, I had a great time and have a feeling I will be attending many more of +Valentina L's events. Hopefully, Miami Beach will be one of the next locations Fashion Happy Hour will be held ;)

More pictures below:

@ThankYouMiami 
2x1 at Red Bar
Till next time,





Xoxo, 
Social Media Girl (now a little fashion intrigued)


No comments:

Post a Comment